We invite you to look at what we have to offer your children and family, and we hope to share in developing your child into the person God made them to be.
Each logo represents a different age group.
- "Little Steps" is our Nursery, for newborn through toddler.
- "Big Step" is for ages 2-5.
- "Next Step" is for Grades K-3
- "Step Up" is for Grades 4 & 5 and can be an option for 6th graders.
Follow us on Facebook for more information.
Keep current with what is happening on our EVENTS page.
Little Steps represents our childcare ministry for babies through toddler, (age 1). We want to do more than just provide childcare. During your child's time in the Nursery they will be prayed over, and we will talk about God and His love.
We want you as a parent to be available to listen to how God is ministering to you through our programs at Cornerstone. Know that we will also be praying for you as you grow in your walk with God.
Big Step is our ministry for ages 2-5. Here is where we partner with parents to help lay a foundation based on God's Word.
9:00am - Big Step Worship
- This hour is filled with interaction and music that helps to introduce the true Bible event of the day to your child.
10:30am - Sunday School
- Here we take the true Bible story to a more in-depth level. We explore what is taking place in the Bible and how your child can grow closer to God.
Next Step is our ministry for students in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade. We talk about the foundation for our faith and start to build on Biblical concepts that they may already know.
9:00am - Next Step Worship
This hour is filled with engaging music and activities designed for this age group. We have large group and small group times that help to communicate God's message in a way they understand.
10:30am - Sunday School
This is a time where students can focus back on Biblical events and explore God's Word in a classroom environment.
Step Up is Cornerstone's ministry to Preteens, Grades 4-6. We know that Preteens are at a critical time in their spiritual development. We want to partner with parents to help guide your Preteens in their walk with God.
9:00am - Sunday School
-During this hour we will study God's Word and how Preteens can apply it to their everyday life.
10:30am - Step Up Worship
- This worship service is geared for the Preteen. It has high energy worship and activities that will help shape their Biblical worldview.